/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Caught "Secret" aka "不能说的.秘密" with the usual peeps ydae.
Didn't want to watch any movie initially but thanks to me that I kinda mixed up XW's comp. timing and we thought it was way too early that's why we caught the movie. Lols.
Anyhoos, it's a very nice show- funny, romantic, touching~
Never regret watching it? :) So do catch it yeah?
I give it 4.5/5. ;D
Ya, back to topic. The 2 pathetic guys kept the 2 pathetic girls waiting for quite long before the movie started and by the time they came, we've already missed the front part of the show. How nice huh. =/
Anyway, after the movie, dearest GF went off while the 3 of us headed to the arcade before going Suntec to look for XW.
Sad la. Thanks to me that we missed her performance. Sigh. Sorry sorry~
Did see her though, grown prettier already sia! :DD
And I seriously love her hair! ^^

.Home sweet home.

time: 11:41 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com