Was rotting at home until Jason came to fetch me together with Garrick, HuatLeng & Nigel around 2pm.
New car sia. Shiok. Haha!
Anyway, headed to AMK Hub for 13 game of death.
Eh, funny and stupid la.
It was in Thai though, total nonsense. Haa.
Luckily there were subtitles. Lols.
I rate it 3/5~
2 flew away cos I THOUGHT it was supposedly to be some horror movie yet it turned out to be some rubbish movie?
And secondly, it was lameee. =/
I realised something-nowadays I watch movies without really knowing what it is all about,
not even the title. =x
Just as I was blogging, I had to look at the ticket to recall the title of the movie! -.-
Ya, after the show, all left except Jason & I.
Went to pass his bro the car key and we left.
Reached downstairs only then his bro called.
And we went up, he was having some problems with the gear or sth?
Damn funny. Hahaha!
Alrights, I shan't be that evil to laugh at him. LOL.
After that, both of us went shopping around.
Had some finger food & drinks before going to meet his parents.
Cos he hafta pass them the movie tickets and get the car key(his Dad's car that is).
His Dad was being so nice to lend him his car so that he can drive around. ;)
So, we sat in the car for like 20mins or so just to think of where to go. Haha!
CHANGI VILLAGE was the place~ :D
Wanted to go and take a look at the ah guas over there but none was spotted.
Sadded lah.
Had dinner there. My dinner was sugar cane. Hah!
Left after which.
Took the long way cos I wanna look at the planes but I was disappointed once again.
There were almost no planes taking off or touching down at all!
Wth right? Nvm. Haha. So Jason sent me home lor.
Thanks dude. :)
time: 2:57 PM: