/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time to update a little. :)

Friday 13th :
Town-ed with HL & co.
I wasn't told that there would be so many people and I got a shock when I reached. Lols.
But somehow they ain't that anti-social, not so bad.
Imagine they were a bunch of dao people. Haha.
Walked around the shopping malls before settling down at Cine where we met Jason & co.
Blahblahblah.
Then HL, Jason & I accompanied Aiying & Melissa to shop.
I didn't really shop cos don't feel like it. Lols.
Supper at Bukit Timah with Garrick, Jason & the 2 girls aftermath.

.Home sweet home.

Saturday 14th :
Out for a super late lunch with Jason at AMK Hub.
It was a last minute decision that's why. Lols.
Had noodles before we headed to the food fair or some rubbish food thingy.
And I ate the turkish ice-cream which the ice-cream man kept disturbing la.
THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE LOOKING!
& IT WAS DAMN PAI SEH CAN!? LOLLOL!
After that Jason fetched me to Grassroot's Club where Mommy was, attending some cooking event by the famous chef SAM LEONG!
Guess what? We took a picture with him after everything ended!
Wahahaha. :DD

.Home sweet home.

Sunday :
TRANSFORMERS! WOOHOO~ 4/5 poppies. :D
Very nice but abit draggy though. Lols.
Ohh, watched it with GF, HuatLeng & Jason at Cathay.
After movie, sent GF home before picking up Kailing.
Actually I dunno who she is but now I know. Haa. Crap~
Went CityLink to shop shop shop before heading home.

Monday :
Thanks CommSk cher for suan-ing me. -.-
I should have skipped. =/
LOL.

time: 9:50 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com