Oh yes, finally Im blogging, guess it's gonna be quite long a post eh. =x
Well, something which ain't that pleasant happened 2 weeks back.
I don't wish to talk about it anymore, perhaps you'll think I deserved it. Who knows?
At least I know I've already tried, you just didn't appreciate it, so well, no point.
Anyway, my life's back to normal already.
Im contented with all that I have, so no worries la uh. :)
Friday 29/6:Met up with Bear&Jason at TM after school.
For what?
Dinner before going to go my school for the FangDaTong's so called concert. :D
Cabbed down after Jason had his meal cos we were super late.
Ya, we were late but that FDT was even later than us. Lols.
Overall, the concert was good. :)
After it ended, I brought that 2 kukus around Business School. Haha.
Went to the library to rot aftermath.
Took quite a longgg time to decide where to eat our "supper".
So meanwhile, we did lotsa stupid stuffs, feel so retarded! HAHA!
Headed to Ajisen at last.
Err, I don't think I'll ever eat there again. =x
After eating, 3 of us spent a superduperwuper long time waiting for 27.
And I got so fcuking irritated, so somehow Jason & I decided to take 72 whereas Bear took 67.
~Home sweet home~
Saturday 30/6:Went for NDP2007 CR2 with my Mom and God-parents in the afternoon.
The weather was super warm can!
We were perspiring like mad. Damn.
I wonder how those in uniform take it eh. Madness~
Anyway, by the time the parade started, the weather was cooler. Lols.
Overall, I think this year's parade is very interesting.
At least I love where we were seated. Hehs.
Cos the view was super good. :)
Headed to Lavender for dinner after the parade ended.
& finally home sweet home.
Sunday 1/7:Err.. Im not gonna blog abt this.
HAHA. HEHE. HOHO. LOL. ROFL.
Ok lameee. -.-
But I like it leh.
:DDD
Monday 2/7:School school school...
TheEndOfMyLongPost, PicturesWillBeUploadedAnotherTime. :D
time: 3:05 AM: