/Simplicity. <body>

Monday, June 11, 2007

Friday:
Went Vivo with GF to get something for Darling.
Had nth in mind so we walked around for quite some time, I just couldn't decide what to get for him. Lols.
In the end, we were very tired already so out of desperation, I simply got him a polo tee from Zara. Haha.
It's nice but not sure why we didn't notice it earlier on. Blind? Haha.
Anyway, met QAD afterwhich cos she wants me to bring her bag home for her.
Chit-chatted awhile before she went back to work whereas GF went CityHall, I came back home. (:

Rotted at home until GF came, around 10pm.
Rest till 11 before heading to 401 for supper. Teehee.
Took bus there cos we lazy to walk, and wow, the bus was packed. So late already yet so many ppl. Lols.
Ya, then guess what we had?
Uh, hokkien mee, fried carrot cake, fried kway teow and 2 cans of drink.
Omg right? I feel so sinful! >.<
So, in order to make us feel better, we walked home, good for digestion know? Haha.
(Actually by the time we finished, it was 12am, no more buses already, that's why we walked home. MUAHAHA!)

Reached home and we did some stupid stuffs, talked rubbish throughout the night and finally we hit the sheets at 3am. Haha. Tired leh. Lols.

Woke up around 11am the next day, had brunch and rotted till evening time before GF went home. Haha.
Hangovers are forever so fun. :D

Today:
Went Grandma's house with my Daddy for lunch then decided to go window shopping cos I was way too bored so gave GF & my cousin a call.
Both of them so steady, straight away ok sial. That's the way man. Wahaha.
Went PS only cos it's more convenient.
Shopped till 5pm and my cousin & I left, gotta go back to my Grandma's place for dinner.
Home sweet home aftermath.

-
I so love Darling can!
He's the sweetest thing ever. :D

time: 1:59 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com