Had 2 tut ydae . The woman's a witch . Lols ! Had a fun time during CS cos we weren't paying attention . HA ! Met Darling during lunch time and we rotted till our lesson start , I was having OB and him CSA I tink ? Lols . The OB teacher was nice & fun . Hehs . Blahblahblah ...
Left school with Michy & KS den halfway QAD msg me sae she dismiss already so I told her I wait for her at TM and guess how long I waited ? 1hour++ ! =X I was soooo freaking bored I tell u . Thank god GF called me n we chatted all the way . Due to the boredom , I decided to go shopping ON MY OWN , for the FIRST TIME . LOL ! I bought a bottom only , wanted to get a pair of slippers and some tops but not very nice leh so nv lorhs . I was walking all around TM the whole time lah until when she finally reached . Lols .
Went for MACs after meeting up with her cos I was superduper hungry . After eating , we went CS to walk walk . QAD said she watching movie with her fren so she asked Darling & I to watch also but Darling was town-ing with his friends so QAD told me to tell him sth - just a very funny sms la . Then he suddenly called me so I let the 2 of them debate lorhs . HAHA . And finally Darling said he would join us instead of his friends . Hahas ! QAD's fierce . LOL !!
So , when QAD's fren arrived , 3 of us waited for Darling before heading to get the movie tics . QAD & Darling were arguing over which movie to watch and Darling just threatened her with STH and he won (which was to watch Wild Hogs) . HAHA . Damn funny la ~ Bth . Lols !
After getting the tics , we went food court lorhs cos Darling & QAD's fren wanna eat . Arcade was next , we needa kill time you see . The show was 9.35pm and it was like only 8+ when we all met up ? LOL .
Finally it was 9.35pm , time for the show . It lasted for about 1 1/2 hr . Ended at 11+ . I rate it 4/5 popcorns , nice show . ((:
Cabbed home after which , reached home around 12+ . Tired tired !
Wanted to meet Darling just now but cannot la . Sian , shall meet him tmr den . <3
time: 9:28 AM: