Went NCHS with QAD & Siew Wen this morning to collect our 'O' levels cert ( I don't even noe it's existance . Hahas . ) Was suppose to just collect the cert and go but we ran to the canteen for LOCAL NOODLE DELIGHT ! OMG , it's still as nice . And the Auntie recognise us . Hehs . Anyway , after that we went level 4 to look for Mr.Lee but sad la , he not there so decided to give him a call and see where is he so that we can go look for him BUT that dumb security guard found us so he was like chasing us away la , kinda shouted at us oso . SO SHIT CAN ! All because QAD & I were wearing slippers . -.- Must be that dumb ong-ster la . Arghhh ~
After he chased us outta NCHS , we went to the side gate , called Mr.Lee and he came out , chit-chatted with a gate in between , like some prisoners . =X And he has lost soooo much weight ! Omg , almost couldn't recognise him la , he lost 4 inches at the waist ? Like wth man . It cost him a bomb too , I guess I'll nv be able to afford that . LOL . Finished catching up with him and we left cos he got a class to attend to and SW gotta meet her frens already .
QAD & I went Macs after SW went off , had some fries and drink before heading to her house . Rotted there awhile before I headed to town to meet Jashawn . He wanted to shop so accompany him lorhs . I wanted to get a few tops but didn't want to spend my own money (as usual) , shall town with Mommy next time round . HAHAHA ! I know Im not a very nice daughter . LOL .
Caught "Shooters" at Shaw aftermath . Got nothing much to watch and he said that was nice so ya it wasn't that bad a show afterall . I rate it 3/5 popcorns . ((:
After movie was home . I left first cos he was meeting his friends . ((:
._.
Whatever~ I don't wanna comment .
time: 12:09 PM: