/Simplicity. <body>

Monday, April 30, 2007

Had 2 lec & 1 tut on Friday . Tired tired ~
As usual , met Eug , Glen & Michy early in the morning and as usual , Michy didn't manage to squeeze up to the bus we were taking . LOL . I seriously hate threesome la , somehow somewhat 1 person will kana PS-ed . ( I ain't the one lols . ) Eug was the one , lols , I feel so mean , we left him alone to emo . HAHAHA . He was so freaking upset . LOL .

Hmmm , was 10 mins late for lesson and the lecturer kinda say us BUT when ppl came strolling in after us , he didn't say much . So unfair right ? Hahas . Whatever la ~ My old man's forever right . Muahahahahas .

After lec was APEL , time pass kinda fast during tt 1 hour . Had a 2 hr break after which , wanted to meet JK at Safra cos they were playing Bowling but I scared not enough time so didn't go , just went opposite for lunch with Michy , waited for her fren and we went back to school tog . Signed up for the CCA(s) we want before heading for another lec . Wah , tts the worse lec ever , mono-lec . Hahas . Rubbish lecturer , OOPS ! Sry ah Eug , I can't help it . Hahas !

After lec was ehh , wad ah , let me think ... OHH , rotting in sch with Hafiz , Ruban & Eug cos it was raining . Rotted at IT sch till 5 I tink ? Took a bus to SK thereafter to meet JK cos he wanna have dinner tog so waited for him and we went HM for the Thai food . Finished eating and he sent me off to piano .

The end for Fri -

Alrights , now is time to blog abt ydae . Was suppose to go Malacca with my parents & cousin ydae afternoon but I didn't want to cos I had piano which I cancelled in the end . LOL ! Why ? Cos going ECP mahhhh . =D

Darling met me at MRT station and we went for lunch , talk abit of rubbish here and there before heading to the interchange . Took dunno wad bus to Bedok interchange then change to 401 . ECP was really quiet . Lols . We each rent a bike and started cycling around etc. Was fun la . ((:

After cycling , we played tis dunno wad game with a small boy , hahas , darling cheated his feelings . LOL ! Then we went to bowl , my bowling skill sucks I tell you . Hahas ! Played 2 games and I lost both to darling . Maybe he's just too pro for me . LOL !

Finished bowling and we had Macs for dinner . Here comes the irritating part . After eating right , I went to the toilet to wash my hands la . So tis 20+ girl was standing in front of the mirror using the water to wet her hair and everyting . All the sinks were occupied so I thought maybe I shld wait for her to finish but WTH ? She saw me and she didn't bother to like move away a little so that I can quickly wash my hands and leave , instead she kept looking and looking . Even the small boy beside her was faster la . SO I used the other sink then after washing , I went into the ladies , while closing the door , I saw tt freaking woman diao-ing me ! I was thinking , wth la , u down dere dilly dally then nw u stare at me somemore . KNS ~ Grr .. And while walking back to the seat , there's tis group of ppl talking , blocking the way obviously so I had to squeeze my way through then tis guy almost smack me in my face cos he was showing his fren dunno wad shitty handsigns lah . LOL . Damn funny .

Hmmm , went to the arcade before heading home .

... B l a h b l a h b l a h ...

It was our day . ((:
I so love him lah . =DD

time: 1:45 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com