/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Alrights , CSA lec was boring , very very boring , I almost fell asleep . =X
Anyway , met up with B14 and QAD this afternoon and we had KFC for lunch . Didn't eat much cos I dunno why . Lols . After lunch was back to school . Walked around etc etc then lesson time . After lesson was TM trip with Michelle & her fren !! Yay ~ Shopping time . Wanted to get a few tops and bottoms but not very convenient to hold the plastic bags cos I brought only a file to school today so didn't get any . Hahas ! I know it kinda don't make sense but read a few times and u'll get it . LOL .

After that , Michelle and her fren left while I waited for Eugene and the TPSU peeps . They were funny ppl lah . Hahas . Shld have gone to FOC lah , regretted not going sia . Sian-ed . NVM , it's over . Lols .

Having 2nd thoughts abt joining TPSU nw , I dunno why . It's fun but ... nvm . Shall tink abt it again .

Tata ~

time: 12:01 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com