Was at town ydae with ZP & WX cos they wanna buy bag .
Went PS but don't have nice one so went Macs to rot before heading to Heeren .
Both of them bought a Adidas bag each from the Adidas shop , the new collection .
It was cheap la !! Like $65 each only ?
Kinda shocked , we thought it was gonna be like $80+ or sth ? LOL .
So when they both knew the price , they bought it without thinking . HAHA !
After they got the bags , we went upstairs to shop around .
I wanted to get a top from NUM but nothing caught my attention .
Ok , what they have there was nice la but Im far too fussy already . Hahas .
Was about to leave Heeren when we saw WX's friends . Lols .
He was really attractive like wad they had said abt him . HAHA !
Anyway , after which , we decided to head back to PS to watch movie .
Had totally no idea wad to watch cos it was a last minute thingy . Lols .
On the way back to PS , passed by the Istana and we saw the President in his Merc. ! LOL .
Ok , I was the only one who saw him , tt 2 blind mice didn't .
ZP argued with me saying that it wasn't the President , I saw wrongly .
BUT NO !! It was really him la .
I mean , it's not as if I've nv seen the President before and that I can't recognise him wad .
Nvm , it's no big deal anyway . Random* HAHAHA .
B l a h b l a h b l a h . . .
Had LJS for dinner before going to Dhoby's arcade .
They played the basketball thingy , so pro lahh . HAHA .
Played till about 6.15 and we left for the movie .
Caught "The Messengers" .
The storyline's not bad but it ain't THAT scary , not as scary as I thought it was gonna be . Hahas .
Rating : 3.5/5 . ((:After the show , they wanted to play pool so we went Parklane dere lorhs .
While they play , I rot . Hahas .
Left after an hour or so . Lols .
THE END -
._.
Princesses do not lead this kinda life .Damnit .
time: 3:43 AM: