MONDAY 19/3 :Met up with SW early in the morning , been so long since I last woke up so early la . Hahas .
We went SATA for the medical checkup , it's at Chinatown dere ?
But we alighted at Outram cos my cousin said so .
He gave us the right info as to where SATA is but we abit stupid so cannot find . LOL !
So we asked the policeman stationed at Cantonment dere , he gave us the direction too BUT STILL we can't find . HAHAHA !
Then we anyhow walk until we saw this group of office ppl , asked them for directions again .
And surprisingly , tis time we found it ! HAHA ! Like finally ? LOL !
Well , the checkup procedure was a little retard . HAHA .
B l a h b l a h b l a h . . .
Left after everything's done and headed to Tampines .
Took 80 back to Hougang then 72 .
Went Century to get my phone repaired AGAIN !
Ok , it broke down again after not long .
This time Im gonna sell it ASAP ! Hahas .
While waiting for my turn , both of us went TM for Teppanyaki . Lols .
After eating we went back to CS .
Passed the person my phone and we left .
-Home sweet home-
TUESDAY 20/3 :Was suppose to meet up with
them today but due to the collection of the report , I couldn't make it and somehow it was already cancelled ydae . Okay , I know it's all my fault but come on la , I didn't expect tis situation also alrights . How am I suppose to know that I've to go back and collect tt dumb report before hand ? If I had knew , I wouldn't even have agreed to this outing lah . Ahhhh , forget it , it's cancelled anyway .
Ok , enough of my crap .
Met up with SW just nw to go back and collect the report .
Took 80 to ICA first before taking 145 to SATA .
Spend a little time dere before walking to Chinatown for some dessert .
It was soooo yummy . Hehs . =D
-Home sweet home-
._.
Holy shit ~
time: 8:41 AM: