Phew , almost had to go piano AGAIN . That stupid teacher jus won't let me off la , how irritating~ Luckily I managed to cock up an excuse . =DD
Was asked to go Vivo tis aftenoon to support Denvers but lazy to move lehs , somemore I haven't pack my stuffs yet . HAHA !
Okay , Im leaving home tonight (or rather tmr morning) at 4am . -.- Hafta wake up at 3am , like wth lah ? First time take sucha early plane . But nvm la , reach there earlier den can go out . Heex . Kinda excited that Im finally leaving Singapore after 1 whole long year or so but am worried abt my doggy . Sigh . Gonna send her up to my cousin's house later on , wonder if she can get used to the place not . Sian la~ Later the kids torture her den die liaos . But if so , when Im back , they're gonna die in my hands . (;
Take care everyone . ((:
P/s : I'll be back on the 4th . Don't ask wad time cos I dunno . =X
time: 3:35 AM: