/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Mom was on leave ydae ! =D
Went Toa Payoh to pray before heading to ICA .
Collected the passports and we went town .
Didn't know where to go for lunch .
Mom suggested going Furama for buffet but I had it before already so it was out .
Next , Allson Hotel but my Mom overshot the place . LOL !
Then , Bayview Hotel but overshot again . Hahas .
Then , a restaurant , I forgotten the name . Overshot AGAIN . HAHA !
Then , Maxwell food centre but no parking .
And then , Banana leaf but no parking also . So suay . LOL .
Lastly , AMARA HOTEL !
After I-don't-know how long , we finally settled down . Hahas .
Wanted to eat buffet but they ending at 2.30 and by the time we reached there , it was abt 1.40 already .
Cant eat for long so decided to have sth else .
Sad la ! All their food damn tempting lorhs .
And I really meant TEMPTING !! LOL !!
But no choice la .
So we had to make do with their Japanese food at the other side .
Not bad also . Heex .
Their chawanmushi so nice !! Goodness ~ Hahas .

After lunch , we went Century Square to get my super-hopeless phone repaired .
Like finally I've decided to repair it la . Hahas .
It's so ex to repair a hp when the warranty has expired . Tsk .
Hmmm , gonna collect it on either next Tues or Wed .
Am currently using my Mom's lousy phone . Poor me ~ Hahas .
Anyway , I might be changing my phone after getting back the 7610 . YAY !! =DD
Home sweet home after which . ((:

OH , was suppose to have piano practise but I postponed it to today ! Hehs . xD

Without my 7610 = sleepless night . BOOO ! =((

._.

Steamboat-ing at Hougang Green later !
Another gathering .
Im lovin' it ~
Hahas . =DDD

time: 7:30 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com