/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hmmm , met up with Jason ydae afternoon to go Vivo , he wanted to change the jeans that he bought the day before . After changing , went to walk around before meeting my gf at town . Bought some gummies and 2 bottles of chocolate milk from Candy Empire . ((:

Left Vivo to go town after which cos we were late already ! LOL . Sorry , gf . Hahas . Met up with gf den 3 of us went over to Far East to look for QAD . My purpose of going dere was to buy shoes . Got 1 pair from her shop which wasn't the one I have all along wanted but since they said the one I liked doesn't suit me and is ugly , den forget it lorhs . Got a belt too , it was cheap . =D

After getting what I wanted , we went Heeren . Saw this pair of shoes , similar to the one I wanted and I LIKE IT SO MUCH !! Furthermore , it's so cheap lah . Someday , Im gonna go back to get it , or I'll go Mondo to search for a similar one . Hahas . Oh , happened to pass by FieJapan , Rachel was dere ! Went over to say HI , she looked so cute with her new-dyed hair lahh . HAHA . Walked around to search for a present which Gf want to buy for her friend , just nice within her budget . Hahas . Lols .

Then , went over to Cineleisure to shop since it was still early and we had nth better to do . Wanted to dine at Sakae but gf was broke and it sounds weird to go in just to have Chawanmushi , so we didn't enter . HAHA . Joke . Headed to FoodJunction instead . Budget mah . Hahas . After eating , time to leave ! =D Before that , gf and I were cam-whoring in the loo . Hahas . On the way to the MRT station oso taking photos . Hahas .

Reached Hougang and I went for piano . Left home after which tog with Jason . The end . =D


There u have it :



Picts 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 in Cine's loo ; Pict 6 in the MRT ; Pict 7 , 8 on the escalator . Lols .
Conclusion : My gf's obviously taller than me , she's just acting short in all the picts . Hahas . Anyhoos , I still love her ! <3
More picts to come , to be continued ... ((:

time: 3:54 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com