/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally caught " Just Follow Law " ydae with GF !
It was nice la , as expected .
I gave it 4.5/5 . =DD
I was suppose to lunch with somebody else but last min cancelled .
So I had Yoshi with GF instead . Lols .
After eating , we went for the show .
By the time it ended , it was abt 6.30pm .
Headed to Heeren to look for my cousin since she was working .
Upon reaching , I decided to wait for her to knock off at 9.30pm .
So I accompanied GF down to the traffic light junction cos she wanna go home already .
P/s : So sry , PS you . Sorry sorry .. Lols .
Yeah , so I rotted at my cousin's workplace tog with her for like 2hrs or so ? LOL !
Chit-chatted alot and we decided to go for supper after she knock off .
So , called Jason to come Heeren to meet us first before my cousin's bf come and pick us up .
B l a h b l a h b l a h . . .
We went Newton for food !! =D
It was sooo yummylicious .
Ok , actually my cousin & I were god damn hungry . HAHA .
Forgot to mention what we had ordered .
Here it goes : stingray , fried oyster , fishalls , satay , hokkien mee , SJ's roti john & sugarcane drink . =D
Finished the food and they sent me home .

The end -

Ohh , btw GF passed me my pressies !
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH !
THANKS ~
<3<3<3


._.

YAWN ~
Im like getting from bad to worse day by day .
Sighhhhhhh ...

time: 3:36 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com