/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, March 30, 2007

Arranged to meet up with Mr.Xie ydae to go Sentosa together with his friend but bcos of my MOM , like again , we didn't meet up ~ Sian half lah . I was like rotting at home lorhs . If not for my Mom , I would have been out . Tsk .

Anyhow , Sam accompanied me to CP's Swensens to buy a blackforest cake for Daddy's birthday . Initially I asked Kor to go with me but he got tuition . Lols . Hope tmr can meet him and Jie for lunch . I miss them so much lah . BOOO ~ :((

Oh , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY ! <3

BTW PPL , PLS DO SUPPORT
WENYADESIGNS !! ((:

time: 2:03 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com