/Simplicity. <body>

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yayaya .
Whatever u tink la .
From your post , it's obvious that u don't know me well enough , YET .
Im NOT those who'll take others as sub alrights ?
Whether or not u tink it's fate , it's none of my business .
And , we can get back tog over and over again , it's not that I've been bugging him ok ?
For your info , we haven't been contacting much for like god damn long .
It's just for the fact that our relationship is very good , that's all . FULLSTOP .
PLEASE , get your facts right before giving me such crap .
I know Im the one who've hurt you but it doesn't give you the right to give such unpleasant comments abt me .
I don't know what's up there in yr mind but it's definitely not what u're thinking .

time: 4:02 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com