/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well , Im officially 17 now !! =DD
Another year to go and I can learn driving already . Hehs .
Can't wait to drive lah .
Just recently , I realised that it would be SOOO convenient with a car . Hahas .

Hmmm , didn't step out of my house ydae .
Cos the celebration was done at home . LOL .
Invited just a few peeps .
Wenya jie jie , SJ , Jason , my niece and nephew .
QAD didn't turn up due to some last minute stuffs .
Anyway , Mom ordered pizza and she bought an ice-cream cake for me from Swensens . Hahas .
YUMMY ~~

Took quite a number of pictures . =DD
Shall upload it soon . Hahas .

After cutting cake and everything , we gambled !!
Just the 4 of us . HAHA .
So funny . LOL !
I tink I did won some money but I don't know how much . Hahas !
And they left a few mins before 12am .

To Wenya jie jie & Jason :
Thanks for the pressie .
I like them very much . ((:

To Samantha jie & GF :
Thanks for putting my big name up in yr blog . HAHA !

Lastly , to SJ :
Thanks for coming . ((:

._.

Posting results gonna be out on 6 March !
Can't wait to know . Hahas .
But then , I don't want to go back to school days . =(

time: 4:15 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com