/Simplicity. <body>

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Was out for lunch with ZP today cos both of us very free . Hahas .
It's like wth la , SO early (Abt 1-1.30) and we can already see couples around .
Okays , I know I sound as if we're the only one who has completed Sec school . LOL .
Anyway , we had Macs then decided to walk around HM a little while , but somehow we ended up shopping for gifts . Hahas .
I didn't buy anything , is just accompanying him to buy .
Cos he's going out in the evening with his group of friends then they sort of need to exchange present .
LOL . So cute right ? Hahas . >.<

Walked around the whole of level 3 searching for the gift but couldn't decide on which one .
So , upon WX's non-stop bugging , we decided to go back to HM again at 5pm cos he say wanna buy tog with ZP .
Hahas , so gay . LOL !

At 5 , left home again to accompany them to buy their gifts .
I also dunno why I went along , not as if I've a share right ? HAHAHA . Kidding . LOL .
WX's sucha auntie la .
Spent soooooo damn long choosing the pressie . Lols .
When they got what they wanted , I was like FINALLY ~ Hahas .
I like the one ZP bought cos is I choose one . Hahahahaas .
No la , it's really very nice lorhs .
Whichever girl who got it afterwards would be so lucky . Hahas .

Hmmm , after they each bought their gift , they sent me home since it was still early for them . Hahas .
Boring Valentine's Day but still , at least I did step out of my house . LOL !

._.

True mehs ? LOL .

.:PISCES:. The Piece of ass
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high SEX appeal. Has the lastword. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in thesheets. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

time: 12:30 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com