/Simplicity. <body>

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Was out towning with Sam ydae noon . =D
She wanted to get her diary so went Taka's Kinokuniya .
Didn't have the one she wanted cos out of stock already but somehow we managed to find another quite nice one , so she bought it . Hahas .

After buying , accompany her for lunch at MosBurger .
Chit chatted alot before heading towards Heeren to get my pay !
Sad , Rachel wasn't there but she did inform the staff dere . Hehs .
Though it's very little but at least I got the money to start shopping once again .
TEEHEEHEE ~
However , I got my pay already but still not very sufficient so decided to go over to FarEast to get my 10bucks back from QAD .
So , in total , I had enough to get wad I wanted to get . =DDD

Shopped in FarEast for god damn long cos we spent a VERY long time in this particular shop which sells only earrings . LOL .
Reason being : Sam wanted to get 2 pairs but she could only decide on one so we spent a LONGGG time searching for a 2nd pair which she likes .
Those which I tink is nice , she don't like , cos it's red in colour ? Zzzz .. Bwg ~
Nvm , so pei her choose lorhs .

After getting her earrings , we went to look for the necklace I want from another shop .
It's so cheap , as compared to the rest we saw elsewhere . Lols .
Hmmm , after that , it was my turn to buy earrings !! HAHA .
Spend another longgg time at yet another shop full of earrings .
Goodness ~ It's really FULL of earrings , see until my eyes pain ah .
So , Im simply grabbed 2 pairs , love at first sight . HAHAHA . Crap . LOL .
But then , they said " 1 for $5 ; 3 for $10 " .
Needless to say , I went to search for another pair . HEEHEE .
My Mom taught me not to waste money and my fare all the way down to town . xD

Finished buying jiu left for basement to get another pair of earrings for myself .
Yes , ANOTHER PAIR OF EARRINGS . HAHAHA .
I needed that particular one to go with my CNY clothings ma , no choice . Hahas .

Alrights , after shopping for what we wanted , home sweet home . =DDD
So happy , at least I tink Im 80% done with all the shopping now . Hahas .

OH , btw , I saw this very nice strawberry necklace at Chinatown the other day .
Regretted not getting it luhs . BOOO ! =(
Searched like hell for it but none of them is as nice as the one at Chinatown .
It's a flat one actually .
So , if anyone who happens to see it , PLEASE let me know . ((:

time: 7:56 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com