Had a long night yesterday . Sigh .
WELL , JL called , was so shocked la . LOL .
I mean , he haven't been calling me for like so long and when he suddenly calls , it's weird ? Lols .
Hmmm , I didn't expect him to be the one calling me when my emotions were at the bottom of nowhere .
But better than nothing la hor ? LOL .
At least he can entertain me . Hahas .
Surprisingly , he could tell that sth was wrong but I didn't bother to tell him and he didn't probe further too . Hahas .
Had a short chat before hanging up the phone . ((:
P/s : No special feelings or anything . LOL .Ohh , GF was at my house ydae noon .
Had lunch togeher before she came over . Hahas .
As usual , another woman who comes to my house and make me put on ALL my CNY clothes for her to see .
Like as if we were having fashion show or something la . Hahas .
But it was fun . =DD
And , my Mom came home SO early and so suddenly that we got a shock lah .
Cos I didn't tell her GF was coming . HAHAHA .
She didn't scold me though . LUCKILY . TEEHEEHEE ~
The end -
._.
Alrights , at least I think you still care . ((:
time: 5:54 AM: