/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Had hell lotsa fun just now . =DDD
They played mahjong on my bed !! HAHA .
I didn't play though , cos I don't know how to . Lols .
They were behaving like uncles & auntie la . Bth . Hahahas .

To Jason :
You really look like girl you noe ?
Can consider changing sex already . HAHA !

._.

I realised ALOT of things :

1) I am the passerby , not her .
Right ?
2) Meant to be tog ?
You meant you & me or were to referring to you & her ?
3) Not toying with me ?
God knows ~
4) Wanting me back not bcos you were lonely ?
Who knows ?
5) You know my amount of concern for you ?
So wad if you did ?
6) That was in the past ? You have to move on ?
Ya right . CRAP ~
7) Treasure the ppl ard you b4 you don't get the chance to ?
True , but obviously it doesn't apply to you .

You have that kinda feeling for me ;
All along you knew I love you ;
You know Im the suitable girl for you ;
You know you know you know , all the "You know(s)" .
I've had enough of all these .
What you had told me the other day ,
I don't know if it's true .
But I guess it ain't important to me anymore .

I don't know why am I crapping so much here .
But this is gonna be the last post regarding that matter .
I'll give it all up .

I won't let you bring me down once again . ((:

P/s : For the sake of not wanting to go blind , I've enlarged the words . xD

time: 2:50 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com