Back to blog . ((:
Went out with QAD & Jason ydae . Out to Chinatown . Hehs . Met up with QAD first , pei her go eat her LJS , den took the train down . Just nice , Jason was at dhoby , just in time to take de same train as us . Hahas . Went Peoples' Park Complex for dessert . WOOO , the mango sago is soooo delicious . I had 1 & 3/4 bowl of it ? Oops . HAHAHA . Yumyums ~ QAD & Jason shared the peanuts tang yuan . Lols . They eat until as if it's very disgusting lah . LOL . Hahas . After that , went walking around . Wanted to look for the so called market where they sell alot of clothes , but somehow , somewhat , no matter how we walked , we just can't get there . So weird lorhs . LOL . However , we managed to locate it BUT UNDER RENOVATION . HAHA . We spent so much time looking for it but it was under renovation , wth ? LOL ! Nvm , so we left for FOOOOOOOOD . =DDD We had stingray , sambal squid & salad youtiao . All also not nice one , waste our 1hour of waiting . Wth man . Wait until so long but the food so sucky ~ Bwg . Hahas . Btw , the stingray really sucked , the squid like rubberband liddat , den the youtiao ... hmm , ok lah , not tt bad . But hor , the gravy for the rubberband was kinda nice . Lols . Oh , we had coconut oso , sooo nice . Hehs . After eating , left for home already . Didn't take neoprint as QAD suggested . Hahas .
._.
Seriously , I DON'T LIKE MY CURL ANYMORE !!! I WANNA DO IT AGAIN lahhh !!! BOOOOOOO ~ =((( Any kind soul willing to sponsor me ? (;
._.
If I don't get it , you'll get it from me instead . Either I burn the place down , or better still , I'll burn you alive .
OLDBLACKBIATCH .
time: 5:02 AM: