I just didn't blog for like T-W-O days and tt doggie is complaining . HAHA . Kidding-ed . =DD
Alrights , here I am blogging .
Went to work with my cousin today , as arranged . Got up soooo early . Haven't been waking up at tis time for a month already so had some difficulty waking up . Hahas . No0biE gave me morning call (morning calls actually) but I only picked up his 25th call . HAHAHAHA . Im so sorry . LOL ! Prepared myself then went downstairs to wait for my cousin before walking to the bus-stop to wait for the private bus . Felt abit awkward la , but who cares man , I'll be alighting the bus soon anyway . So , ya , starting stepped into the office like so weird la , cos there was not enough seats . Then , after that , Regina gave me a sit and assigned me the proofing lists . Whoa , 1st look is damn lots la . But somehow , wen Im used to the job , it's okiies . ((:
Actually my work ends at 5pm but waited for Halis & Wen Jian to finish theirs at 5.20pm so that they can accompany me to the MRT station , my cousin will b working late , that's why she told me to follow them . Lols . They were like crapping la . LOL . Reached MRT station only jiu went separate ways liaos cos we all stay different places .
The journey back home sucked la . Wanted to call Bear & Jason to chat ders . BUT my dumb phone no batt . TMD . Hai wo soooo sian . =(( LUCKILY I got my mp3 otherwise I can go die liaos . HAHA .
P/s : I've blogged . Happy ?!?!! LOL .
time: 11:02 AM: