Friday :
Was at work as usual . Didn't do much dere , was slacking most of the time . Hahas . I wasn't the only one who was slacking la , Harlis & WJ oso . LOL . Went for lunch with Candice , Ray and tis girl whom I dunno her name , shall call her pretty girl then , cos she's REALLY REALLY VERY pretty . Hahas . We had Chicken rice at Bras Basah there , it was delicious . =D And we decided to watch High School Musical on Monday at the staff lounge . HAHA . LOL . Looks like we ain't there to work right ? Hahas . Joke . Lols .
After that , went back to work . As usual , in the afternoon , Im always very free . Hahas . Then , around 4+ , I decided to leave cos Bear & No0biE meeting me ! Hahas . Plus , if I were to continue sitting there , I'll fall asleep , my eyes were shutting already la . Lols . So , I left . Went City Hall to meet No0biE 1st cos Bear late . Lols . We went CityLink to walk walk shop shop lorhs . Then , not long later , Bear reached liaos so we left for Bras Basah Complex , I wanted to help Mommy buy sth but too ex liaos , Mom say dun want . So u-turn back to Raffles City to makan . =DD
Finished eating jiu left for Hougang cos I got piano at 7pm . But we were early so went coffee shop eat again . HAHA . Im gonna turn into a big fat pig . LOL . Shared the handmade noodle with No0biE whereas Bear ate his own food lorhs . After eating jiu left for piano already , they sent me there b4 heading to Plaza for Pool . LOL .
BLAHBLAHBLAH , home sweet home . ((:
Saturday :
Went TP's open house with Mommy . Walao , the whole Theatre at their Engineering School was full so malays la . Turn right , Malays ; Turn left , Malays again . Tsk . I bet they went just to look at Hady . Hahas . The talk they held was kinda interesting . Im starting to fall in love with TP once again . LOL . They got so many nice courses too . Haa . Anyway , Hady was handsome . =DD
Left for Century Square after the talk , didn't want to stay on further for the tour . So , Mommy and I went CS to shop shop lorhs . Wanted to get my dumb phone repaired BUT the queue was like so damn long . Hahas . Came home after Mommy bought 1 top , reluctantly . I wanted to get one as well but too ex already , they were obviously cheating our money la . Since we tried on so many already , Mommy scared pai seh so simply bought 1 lorhs . LOL . WELL , I'll never ever patronise tt shop again . ((:
Take care people . xD
time: 3:40 AM: