Am here bcos I've got something to show ............
.jpg)
ANY COMMENTS ?!?
Does it look very weird on me ? LOL !
._.
Okays , shan't talk abt my hair anymore since the photo's there already , see it for yrself bahs . Nice or ugly , up to u to decide . =DD
Actually , was supposd to get my hair permed ydae . But I got so pissed after waiting for like so damn long , in fact , I've already made an appointment the day before but somehow the time clashed with this lady's one , so they served her first , so whatever la hor , I wait lorhs . After quite sometime , I bth liaos , so decided to leave , go back again today . Oh , did I mention that QAD went with me ? Ya , she went with me cos she on leave . =DD After leaving the salon , we went to meet her 2 guy frens . LOL . The moment I saw them , I was like " DOTS , dunno wad to comment abt them " HAHA . Alrights , pei them go eat den we went Plaza to play pool , as in they play , I watch . I don't know and don't wanna know how to play . LOL . After which , QAD meet her Mom for dinner . That 2 guys damn purposely lahh , nvm , shall not elaborate too much . Lols . I accompanied them awhile before heading home cos I was kinda tired . Lols .
-End of ydae .
Today :
Went to the salon early in the morning , 1st customer for Kelvin . =DD
Sat there for like 3hours to get my hair done la ! Sit until my butt pain sia . LOL . Came home after which den jus nw go HM meet Sam for lunch . Hehs . She said I look ok . =DD
-The end . ((:
._.
P/s : Im quite satisfied with my hair now .
Barbie doll . =DD
Pp/s : Even if u tink that I look ugly in tis hairstyle/picture , I don't care . Just shuddup , I don't really need yr comment anyway . Thanks . (;
time: 10:55 AM: