Actually hor , I really dun wanna blog one la , but den hor , look at the tagboard - " SIao a.. today 12 le horx.. better blog i tell u .. xD if not owe mi another LUNCH.. =D " Tsk . So , for the sake of not owing tt dog another pail of rice , I've to blog . SIGHH . No choice , kana forced to blog . HAHA . Ok , enough of my craps . Hahas .
Haven't been blogging cos Im lazy + everyday working , wad can I possibly blog abt besides saying that I go to work early in the morning everyday , lunch with WJ & Halis and coming home alone after work . LOL . Ok la , Wed was different . No0biE , QAD & mei mei came to meet me . =DD No0biE came to meet me at my workplace first den we shopped around at Raffles City for present then finally QAD & mei mei reach , they took sooo long la . LOL .
After meeting them , we went Marina Square for dinner . Don't know what to eat so decided on Sakae Sushi lorhs . We didn't eat much cos the menu ain't very attractive eh . LOL . After eating , walked around cos mei mei wanna buy clothes but most of them don't suit her la , too mature for her . Hahas . Instead , I saw tis top from Topshop , simple but qute nice . Gonna get it someday wen I go dere with Mommy . Hahas .
Alrights , after that , left for home with No0biE whereas QAD & mei mei went Bugis , I can't reach home very late so no choice , cannot follow them . =( But nvm la . Lols . Saw Ebenezer at the MRT station so chatted with him all the way , ps-ed No0biE . ( SORRY ! Lols . )
-THE END-
OH , tis dunno is Malay / Indian woman at my workplace suck like hell , hate her to the max la . Idiotic Bangala . Im already so racist yet she still come n provoke me . I'll make sure I curse her everytime I see her ! Anyway , I sort of had my revenge ydae already so she can complain abt me for all I care . =DD Complain jiu complain la , I don't give a damn abt it . ((:
Went piano tis morning till like 1.30pm . Met No0biE after that cos he wanna buy present again . Hahas . Pei him go buy den I da bao lunch jiu left for home liaos .
time: 7:53 AM: