/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, January 27, 2007

3rd post of the day . (A more detailed one) ((:

Went to work in the morning without my cousin , she told me she was on MC at the last min . Sian lah of cos . Got my parents to fetch me dere but none of them wanted to so I was like wth man , I dun wanna board the company bus alone la , neither do I wanna waste my money on the MRT fare . However , in the end , I followed the bus , don't wanna argue too much with them .

So , reached my workplace , the lifts were closed cos it's I-don't-know-what day , wanted to take the lift at the back but then too many ppl waiting already so took the stairs instead . Started to look for my officer to get the contract but she wasn't there yet , so rotted at my seat . Hahas . Most ppl who walked past my table smiled to me , first time eh . HAHA . I bet it's bcos I haven't been to work for like 3 consecutive days so suddenly see me there very shocked . HAHAHA .

Anyway , after my officer arrived , I went over to get the contract from her . Signed it and stuffs den around 10am , called QAD & No0biE see later how . Then , aiyah , as usual la , don't wanna talk abt it liaos . I just hate last min stuffs . Then , no choice , headed home first . Called here and dere , discussed tis n tt blahblahblah . After tt , I decided not to go NYP anymore since not even a single soul wanna go . Just then , I rmb Sam telling me ydae wen she was at my hse tt she wanna go NYP today , so I text her . She said ok but her time was kinda late and her OG's peeps will b dere so I told her see first lorhs . Honestly , I wasn't feeling very well today , headache again and again . So , since no one wanna make the decision then I might as well go and slp . Slept for awhile only den all the smses and calls started coming in . SAM TOLD ME SHE CAN LEAVE ALREADY !!! Hahas . SO , I prepared myself and left home . Took a bus to YCK interchange .

Met Sam there den walked over to NYP to meet No0biE , Sam's friends had sth on in sch so decided to meet us later . =D Then No0biE brought us around the school . Hahas . We look like idiots liddat lah . LOL ! So pai seh , walk till those ulu ulu place den the ppl dere would start staring . Kns . Like nv see ppl before la . LOL !

After quite some time , Sam's friends arrived already . So we went over to the South canteen to join them . ((: Although Im anti-social but nvm la , at least she nv ps me . HAHA . All of us bought sth to makan den 4pm , No0biE left for his presentation . Blahblahblah , we all went home without him . LOL ! Pai seh lahh . Hahas .

Went piano just now . Was dozing off lahh . LOL ! =DD

time: 1:24 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com