/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

YES YES YES !! Finally found a job ! WOOTs !! =DD So happy . Hahahas . Went job-hunting with QAD tis afternoon cos she got no work today !! HEEHEE . So nice of her to pei me on her off day . LOVE HER TRUCK LOADS !!! HAHHAA . Anyway , ya , we went PS first , every level can ask one all ask liaos , nobody wants us . Some still call us to call their HQ , of cos we never la , so ma fan . Hahas . Then went to OP , they needed ppl !! Filled in application form blah blah blah , as usual , " I'll inform u later . " Liddat sure , aiya , confirm + guarantee don have ders . Who knows ? They called us at 3.30 asking if we'll be around till 4+ for an interview . Of cos we said yes la , since we were so free . LOL . Walked around , see see look look eat eat , time passed kinda quickly , 4.30 they called and asked us to go up so we went . There were another 2 girls there , tink they were not employed . QAD & I were SELECTED !!! HAHHAHA . So happy . LOL . The lady started talking to us abt the job and everything and said she'll call us tmr to let us noe abt our schedule . She allocated us already . Btw , the pay is okok la , not bad ders lorhs . ((: Oh , QAD's at PS [ Outfitted girls - another so called outlet of OP ] , mine's at SUNTEC ! Kns ! Damn far lahs .

I wanted to go Suntec to take a look cos honestly , I've nv seen any OP at Suntec . So , went to take a look . WHOA , damn far la . MRT alight at City Hall , walk thru CityLink , walk overhead bridge , reach Suntec still have to continue walking , walk n walk n walk until quite deep inside den can reach OP lorhs . Walaooo , shi yuan ders lorhs . Somemore hor , Im thinking leis , if I were to have a break alone , I WILL DIE ! Damn sad ders lorhs , break alone . I've lived in this pathetic world for like 16 years and NEVER BEFORE have I eaten lunch or whatever ALONE la ! This time is break record lorhs , if they really give individual breaks . HAHA . I know it sounds kinda stupid la , cos Im forever worrying abt unnecessary things , but it's a fact ok !? LOL . HAHA . HEE .

Ok la , dun complain liaos . Wait till I've start working then we shall see . Hahas . Hmmm , after going Suntec , QAD & I went Kovan cos she wanna buy straws . Then shun bian went to find Kor cos shun bian pass by + very very very long nv see him liaos , so go visit him norhs . Hahas . Chatted awhile then jiu left for home liaos . Had a nice day with QAD ! =DD SMOOCHES*

HEY PEOPLE , DO VISIT ME AT SUNTEC's OP WHEN YOU PASS BY THERE OKIIES ?!!?! AND VISIT QAD AT PS's " OUTFITTED GIRLS " [ when we've started work that is . HAHA . ] !! THANKS LOADS !! =DDDDD

-

JIE : Don't sad liaos la . Since he don't understand , this means he's no good guy lorhs . If he's good , he shld understand why you did tis and respect you , right ? So , don't sad liaos k ? Im sure one day he'll understand ders . ((: Cheer up !! And u beta not compare yrself to tt idiot ok , u're different from him , yr situation n his situation is totally different , understand ? He's a jerk , REMEMBER !

time: 2:27 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com