Sian . Back from Vivo . Went there to look for jobs , got a few la , but all also say will call us again . Stupid . Can't be bothered liaos . Don't work jiu don't work lorhs , rot at home . HAHA . QAD & I went Ben&Jerry to eat ice-cream . HAHAHA . I noe we very funny la , supposed to find job but end up eating ice-cream . LOL LOL . Cecilia came to find us after which . Walked around with her den she left home while QAD went Plaza n I came home , to charge my phone cos no batt liaos . Hahas .
Wanted to go Orchard to see the Christmas lightings later but hor , abit like nobody wanna go la . SOOOO , I oso dunno . NVM , wait and see bahs .
OHHH , Mummy's at Genting now ...... I MISS HER lahs ... ='(((( Daddy's out too . Left me & Cookie at home , so damn sian lahs .......... Don't know meeting QAD later on not lehs . Tsktsk .
IM OFF . BYE PPL .
time: 12:12 PM: