/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Looks like Im nothing to you at all . You didn't appreciate all that I've done , neither do you remember what had happened on the 21st . What you had said were just to entertain me , isn't it ? Or was it a rash decision of yours again ? The one who wanted us to be back tog was you and the one hurting me was you as well . Suggesting to be tog and yet 2 days later , tell me that you haven't forget her ? I really don't know what's up there in your mind la . Just remember this , time's not gonna heal anything this time round , you've caused too much pain for me , too much for me to take .

How can you ever be so cruel to move on with life without me , leaving me all the way behind ? I struggled so hard to catch up with you yet when I was beside you , you moved off without me once again .

-

To those who tagged : Im sorry to make all of you worry so much for me . I'll be back to my old self soon . Don't worry . ((:

time: 4:58 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com