IM BACK !!!!! Wooooo . Finally 'O' levels is over !!! Muahahahas ... Haven't been blogging cos exam period ma . Nw it's over so Im back . Heex . Shall not talk about the papers anymore . What's good will turn out well , what's not will just ... Hmmm , we shall wait and see then . Hahas .
Alrights , was out ydae . Went to cut my hair outside Hougang Mall in the morning with QAD . Was suppose to do so on Monday after my D&T paper but then my hairstylist not there so no choice , had to make an appointment for Tuesday . After that , went Kovan to shop for a little while . QAD bought this top from This Fashion den we each bought one HelloKitty hairpin for $6 EACH la . SO EXPENSIVE . But nvm la , it's quite nice actually . Heex .
After which , went CP cos we meeting them there . Accompanied QAD to waited for WW and his girl . In the end , they bluff her , ask her take bus den they meet her on the bus . So idiotic la , like shit ah . Then , I waited for him for awhile lorhs . Went for a movie at Grand Cathay first , watched Casino Royale . Ok la , wasn't that bad .
3 /5 . Then went Vivo City . Wow , Vivo is certainly very big . Goodness , can walk until my leg ache la . Hahas . Wanted to catch another movie there but GV was sort of having a private event , we guessed it was the preview for Happy Feet bahs , so in the end , we went walking and walking around . Hahas . In the end , went Harbour Front Centre for dinner . Only I ate la , that dumbdumb bluff me . Hahas . NVM . LOL .
Took 80 home cos I wanted to waste time . HEEHEE . It was the best bus journey I ever had la . Hahas . =DD
Baby , you know I love you more than anything else , no disappointments k ? I'll hold you tight , very very tight . <3
time: 3:16 AM: