Alrights , am back from the BBQ , just woke up not long ago only . So tired ... My mum la , so early wake me up . Hais . Anyway , ydae was kinda fun bahs , actually both happy and sad ( sad is for me only la ) . Lols . Nvm , shan't talk abt it now , talk abt how the bbq went 1st more impt . Hahas .
Cabbed down to PRP ydae afternoon , met Bearbear , Jason , Garrick & Adeline there . Hehs . They bought so much stuffs la . $70++ eh . LOL . Walao , den after we finished unpacking everything , it started to rain , LUCKILY it wasn't very heavy otherwise confirm + guarantee chop chop gone case one . Hahas . And luckily the rain didn't last for very long , Heaven's on our side too . LOLOL !
After the rain stopped , we started to wrap the sotong , prawns and everything . Wa , the chilli like no need money one la , we kip adding and adding , as if we bbq-ing chilli instead of the food liddat , somemore we mix 3 types of chilli together - Sambal , QAD's & my chilli . Hahas . So fun . =DD After that , the guys started the fire , QAD did help a little then Jason say she work in a coal factory . HAHAHA . Later in the night was so funny la . Bearbear & XW went to buy things from Elias Mall while the rest of us ( excluding Adeline ) played poker . Those who lose must eat fishball so that we can faster clear all the food , Adeline was the chef . Heex . At the rate all of us ate the fishballs , it was damn scary la . Loser must eat one whole fishball , to make it more challenging , we got alot of playing methods . Hahas . Really is eat until we siao lorhs , cos we got ALOTALOTALOT of fishballs . Hahas . We eat until almost vomit out la . Hahas . Garrick seems to have eaten alot . The rest of us okok la , I also ate quite a number . Hahas . Fishball finish liaos jiu eat crabmeat & hotdog . Hahas . So shit la , I like keep kana one leis , continuous somemore . LOL !
After they came back , we got coconuts to drink ! HEE . Was so sweet and refreshing lorhs . Hahas . But the coconuts wasn't easy to cut ok . Even Bearbear cut his finger . Goodness , the blood keep flowing non-stop la den the guys faster help him stop his bleeding lorhs . All the while , Jason was like crapping there la , so funny , so dramatic . Hahas . We're so evil man , Bearbear's injured but we still can joke around . HAHAHA . Damn funny . LOL !
Then then then , they played UNO , they as in Jason , Eunice , Bearbear & XW , Garrick & Adeline left already . I also never play la cos very sian . Hahas . Not long later , Eunice's family came for a little while , tink they just came to spot check . Hahas . Then Bearbear mix the vodka for us , very very nice . I drank quite alot cos only QAD & I drinking , Jason & XW don't drink so later on when we were playing poker , the loser ( Xw or Jason ) will have eat their sour cream ruffles soaked in either green tea or 7up . Hahas ! Damn disgusting . LOL . Around 2+ or 3+ , Bearbear and I went to the rock there to chit chat , drink and see stars , the 3 of them continued playing their cards lorhs . Hahas . The stars were shining so brightly ydae , so nice . ((: We chatted for quite awhile before I lie there and fell asleep cos of my headache , my head was spinning like nobody's business la . Lols . Slept for a little while only cos there damn cold la , I was freeeeeeezing . Hahas . After I got up , I dunno when I fell asleep again .
Saw his sms around 4+ and I was like ... Hais . Then damn frustrated + the ground damn hard + very cold , cant sleep . Hais . Didn't tell anyone about it until this morning when I showed Bearbear , I broke down and cried . Sigh . I dunno why I did that but I was really very fan lorhs , didn't mean to sort of spoil everybody's mood . Sorry peeps . He was nice enough to get me a drink , I didn't drink but thanks anyway . QAD was there for me too . Thanks girl . ((: Nevertheless , I've never expected him to tell me sucha thing . Sigh . Anyway , after we packed up , we went to the playground to play , so fun . Lols . After which , headed to Whitesands for MAC . Heex . Came home after that .
That was my day ydae . Heex . All in all , it was damn fun . The BBQ was a success , thanks everybody . ((: Looking forward to next saturday eh . HEE . I love my friends !!! =DD
-
Chatted with her just now . Sigh . No more hard feelings . Just that .. Nvm . Hais . ='((
-For your info , it's hurting me like fuck . It's all yr doings . You've taken my life away AGAIN . It's not gonna heal , NEVER .
time: 1:16 PM: