/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Yes , I pon school again . LOL . Went night class ydae and my classmates say they did nth in sch for the whole day , that's why I decided not to go today as well . Afterall , going to school nowadays is just a waste of time . It's more practical to stay home and study which Im gonna do LATER . HAHA . Yeah man , the school called just now and I hung up on that man , I didn't even say " hello " cos I knew it was the school . LOL . I know it's kinda rude but then I just don't wanna entertain him again la . So , he called my Mummy and said that if I continue pon-ing school , I'll be expelled . What a WORLD CLASS INSTITUTE . -.-"""""""""""" Soon , the school will be left with no students cos everybody's pon-ing .

Science Mock Exam tomorrow morning . Siansation . Tuition in the evening afterwards . Double siansations . Sigh .

-

After hearing that , I feel so disgusted . I wonder if I should be happy for you or sad for myself . LOL . Nvm , I shall pretend that I've never heard anything .

-

Give me a call , will you ? =(

time: 5:42 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com