/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

School was kinda boring today . Heavy rain this morning , soooo damn nice to sleep la . LOL . Faus & I played catching with Ongster today . HAHA . He's sucha slowcoach can . LOL . Talking about him makes me wanna laugh . HAHAHA . Dumb dumb .

Oh wells , Prom night's gonna be held in the SCHOOL HALL . LOL , big joke !! I swear Im not going , I rather go out to shop lorhs . It's like it doesn't makes sense at all lorhs . Prom night in the SCHOOL HALL when everybody else one is in a HOTEL or sth . Even if the event won't be like the normal celebrations we have in school but the thing is , we're stepping into NCHS & into the school hall which is like so boring ? Ahhh , I just think that it's very ridiculous la . Grrr . Nvm , don't tok abt it , Im not interested anyway . LOL .



I don't tink u're anywhere smarter than me so don't talk as if you're sucha genius that nobody can win you alrights . You may be in a better class and you may have better results than I do but that doesn't give you the rights to look down on me . So what if it's true that I've improved alot ? Must you give such sarcastic remarks ? Right from the beginning , I've nv offended you so you better stop all your whatever rubbish . It's all so peaceful now so don't try to stir up any trouble .
Furthermore , if you dare to say , why don't you dare to face me ? Why do you always have to turn away when you know Im looking at you , huh ?
LAME SHITS .

time: 7:35 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com