/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, October 06, 2006

Am at home now . Didn't go to school cos I feel that it's a waste of time and since Mummy allow me to not go to school , why not ? LOL . Anyway , Im gonna study after this post . Most prob going back for night class tonight cos they're all going back + it's Mrs.Raja's lesson . Hahas .

Alrights , shall briefly talk abt ydae now . Hmmm , school was boring ydae la . Actually everyday oso very boring . LOL . Came home straight after school cos gotta rush for tuition . Met Cecilia first . Then she made me pass him his present when we going home that time . So awkward la . LOL . All Cecilia's fault . HAHAHA . Jkjk . xD Anyway , he knew what was going on even before we gave it to him la . So idiotic !!! LOL . No fun . Hahas . After that , rushed back to school for night class . Met ZP first cos I was alone . We didn't really talk much on the way la , he seem so depressed . Sigh . Initially , there's only the History peeps but later on , more & more GUYS joined us which was like , err .. irritating ? I don't like la . Furthermore , Im the only girl on that table la . Grrr .

Mummy came to fetch me home after which cos she happened to be around SK . Then I shun bian ask her fetch ZP home cos cannot PS him ma . So , after dropping him off , we went HM to buy bubble tea . HEE . Home delivery for Eunice & BearBear . LOL . Then we stood at the carpark dere to chit chat for a little while . Hahas .

Overall , I had a nice day la . ((:




Im sure I know you well enough already . You're just afraid , isn't it ?

time: 1:50 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com