Went Kovan to shop before going BC ydae , tog with Eunice , XW & GL . Shopped for like quite long but I bought only 1 shorts . SIAN . I need more clothes la . Grrr . Gonna go town with Mummy afterwards . ((:
-
Samuel just left us liddat ...... ='(((
Heard this piece of very shocking news from Li Lin & Samantha ydae . Haven't been reading the newspaper nor watching the news , so I don't know what's going on . But Vivien brought the New paper to class ydae so we passed around to read . Oh my goodness , I was so damn shocked can . Anyway , he passed away due to Dengue Fever . It's like so scary la . Hais . Wasted . He was once from our class , we're sitting at the same table . Though we ain't very close , especially after he switched class few weeks back , but it just hurts to know this . Sigh . Samantha also told me in details what had happened cos her friend is also Samuel's friend . ='((
We'll always remember him . <3
time: 6:32 AM: