/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

-

Today's SS paper was GOOD ! ((: I wrote ALOT ALOT ALOT and I hope I'll pass . =D Quite confident actually . =p Hmmm , Physics paper was DOTS . LOL . Wrote nonsense answers , confirm fail . Hahas . No comments already . Oh , the air con was like blasting this morning la . Kns , so bloody cold la . 1 PE tee inside , uniform outside + jacket = STILL FREEZING COLD . HAHA !

Went Mr.Soon's place just now . Sian . Didn't do much there cos I also don't know why la . Just bored lorhs . Sigh . History paper tomorrow . SIAN la . memorise , memorise & more memorising ~ =((

Ooh , just when I was feeling so bored last night . Baddy called . It just feels so great . ((:

-

I miss those days .

time: 8:21 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com