/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, September 23, 2006

-

Modern World History was err ... dunno ? D&T was shits . 2 1/2 hrs , did for like atmost 1 1/2 hr and the rest of the time was spent on day-dreaming , sleeping & drawing . But I don't care la , can't be bothered already . Not in a very good mood today eh . Don't ask me why cos I oso dunno .

I feel so ultra stupid . 15 mins b4 12am , I fell asleep and didn't get to wish Baddy Happy Birthday on time . Sigh . Feel so tmd retarded can . GRR !

Pleaseeeee EVERYBODY , don't talk to me about him & stuffs cos Im starting to dislike that topic . Thanks . ((:

Going BC later . Hais . Boring . Perhaps Mummy's bringing me out to Orchard tmr to get that dumb camera repaired . I wanna go out with my friends laaaaa ! ARGHH . Was hoping that tmr either I meet Baddy in the evening or go out with Cecilia in the afternoon after tuition . But looks like , hais ! Forget it . It's just so bloody irritating can ? =((

time: 6:28 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com