-
Maths Paper 2
SUCK . Omfg , I've never ever had such low confidence in my Maths Paper la . Knn . I think this time sure die ders . 24 marks never do somemore . Wth ! BUT hor , History Paper was ALRIGHT la . I wrote ALOT so hope can pass bahs . ((: Came home after school with SY . Later going HM with Eunice for BUBBLE TEA !!! WOOTx ~ =D So long never drink liaos . HEE .
Oh yes ! Somebody got his retribution . Wahahahas .. So happy for Eunice . =D
-
Ohhh ! Sam got this strange , weird , dumb & pervertic encounter on the bus ydae ! LOL ! She was so damn scared la . She almost jumped out of her skin . HAHAHA ! Alrights , I shan't laugh at her , later she very sad . Lols .
time: 7:24 AM: