-
Just got back from HM . Met WX this morning at CP to go school together cos I was alone . After lesson , went HM with Eunice for lunch and to get some stuffs . We wanted to get that polka dot hairband from Bluez (sth liddat la) but left only 1 so decided to get it some other days cos I don't wanna ps her . What a nice friend I am rite ? Come on people , envy her for having sucha NICE & WONDERFUL friend . HAHA ! =DD However , I bought a PURPLE thin hairband cos I don't like my current yellow one . And Eunice bought a present for Samantha . ((: Came home after which . Meeting Eunice again in the evening (hopefully) to get my hair cut . Maybe meeting ZP & co. at Plaza also cos they asked us to join them for Pool . LOL . Like we know how to play liddat . HAHA . But nvm la , just go for the fun of it . =DD
CAN SOME KIND SOUL ENTERTAIN ME PLEASEEEEEEEEE ? COS IM BOREDDDDDDD ......
# How come everytime you come around , my London London bridge wanna go down , like London London London wanna go down , like London London London be going down like .-
I agree with what Jeanie says ./ Sometimes it's just so dumb .
time: 7:01 AM: