/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

-

Im here to update a little cos still haven't switch to the studying mode yet . LOL . Hmmm , nothing much happened this few days bahs . Most of the time , it's either tuitions or studying lorhs . I realise I still have ALOT more to go . History alone can kill me . SIAN . IM SERIOUSLY LACKING OF SLEEP !!!! Nowadays , I can just fall asleep during lessons , wth ? Hahas .

Going to HM soon with Eunice , meeting WX & co. too . Provided they can wait that is , cos I need to bath and stuff which takes forever . LOL .

PRELIMS' STARTING TOMORROW !!!!

Lazy to blog further liaos , so bye everyone . GOOD LUCK for Prelims ! ((:

time: 7:16 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com