/Simplicity. <body>

Thursday, September 14, 2006

-

Chinese Paper was alright today . In fact , I think the written compre is easier than those MCQ(s) . LOL . MCQ one , I don't even know what the hell they were talking abt la , so anyhow guess lorhs . If Im lucky enough , I'll get them right , otherwise ... God bless me . LOL . As for the written compre , almost everything's in the passage so it's quite manageable . Hahas . Oh , and compo , it was okok la , the topics quite easy also . Hope I can get A1/A2 this time round . (;
MCQ passages are booooooooooring , really boring . I can just fall asleep while reading la . Lols . AND the aircon's soooooooooo bloody coooooooooold . Hahas .

Came home after school with Eunice . Was talking rot all the way . Hahas . WX called just now . LOL . Walaooooooo , believe me lehs . I nv tell ZP anything la . HAHA . { I know you'll read my blog . =D }

Hmmm , was crapping with that rambutan head just now . LOL ! JOKE . I feel so dehydrated la . HAHA . But it's fun ~ Been sooo long since we last crapped sooo much . HAHA . =DD It's nice . ((:

time: 8:02 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com