-
Chatted with Baddy for a little while last night then Mummy scold me liaos so had to hang up . Stupid one lorhs . Lols .
Mummy's off to Malacca with her colleagues !! Sian ............
Have been rotting at home since morning . Eunice came over just now to use comp . Actually she blogged something using my account earlier tis morning but I decided to delete it away cos tt post abit guo fen la . So , yup , it's not here liaos , so cannot read lers . LOL . Some parts of the previous posts were also striked off cos it was too much , i guess . But also cannot blame me , I was angry at that moment too ~ =DD
I assume everything's ok already ? It's better this way . Looks like all we need is just to talk and everything will be solved . ((:
time: 6:39 AM: