Tuesday, September 05, 2006
'Am up early cos having tuition later . Boredom . Just a short post first bahs .
I just read what you've written .Here's my reply - Please stop saying sorry(s) to me . I simply hate them now . You've said them for the don't-know-how-many-times already and Im so sick & tired of it . I don't see any purpose in saying them when it doesn't even help to ease my pain or anything lorhs , so what's the point ? Might as well save them for something / somebody else , I don't need them anymore .U don't know how much I wish to be happy like before , but I really can't do it . I don't enjoy being in sucha depressing state either but what can I do ? If you were me , what will you do then ?Do you still think the plan will work , honestly ?&& you're not mine anymore .Why is it that you're treating her so nicely when the treatment you got back from her isn't as good ? Why is it that you're willing to get her anything and everything that she wants even when they cost a bomb ? Why must you listen to whatever she says ? WHY WHY WHY ? ARGHHHH ... !IT HURTS luhhhs .Leave me alone to die , will you ?='((((((((((
time: 1:26 AM: