/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, September 15, 2006

-

Alrights , I don't know if I can pass my English now , wth ? The standard's so high ? If paper 1 write OOP den sayonara to my English liaos , sure straight F9 . Tsk , dunno la . Hope my paper 2 can pass la , H-O-P-E . Nvm , no high hopes also . Sian . Tmr Geog & Maths . It was said that Maths' gonna be quite difficult . Sigh . And tt dumb Geog , I haven't even finish studying la . XW suppose to lend me photocopy her GMO notes just now but she nv pass to me . WTF ? PLUS tt stupid textbook of ours don't even have anything abt it . So now , I can't study that . Anyway , I've already told her , IF that question happens to come out and I don't know how to do , she'll be the 1st to die and I'll make sure it's a horrible death . I know Im evil but I've already told her last night , so , sad for her .

-

CHILL , rambutan head . ((:

time: 7:51 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com