/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

-

Ahhh , back from tuition . Hee . I reached there at 11+ due to some reasons , so ended at 1+ . Then decided to lunch with Baddy and Cecilia since they're sooo free . LOL . None of us could decide where to go for lunch so I said Little India then they agreed ! HAHA . But in the end oso nv go there la , Baddy suggested going to either Boon Keng or PS but we don't wanna go PS so went to Boon Keng lorhs . LOL . That place so ulu can ? Like so out of Singapore liddat . HAH . Maybe it's cos I nv go before la , today's my 1st time there , that's why . HAHA ! After eating , Baddy asked me to go shopping at Orchard with ta de mummy , but I can't . =( So the 2 of them left together , 1 to Potong Pasir , another to Newton . I came home . ((:

time: 6:57 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com