/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

-

Went study corner to study with my dearest Sam ydae morning . HEE . Then BearBear joined us ard 1+ cos I need him to teach me as well . Hahas . Sam left after not long for her tuition so left me and Bear lorhs . Used his laptop for awhile den he started teaching me Physics . Believe it or not , WE COMPLETED THE W-H-O-L-E BOOK !!! LOL . BUT of cos I nv rmb EVERYTHING la . I mean , if I did , I must be nuts . HAHA ! Came home around 5+ going 6 to join my parents for dinner .

-

Today's practical exam suck . Hais . Im forever that blur & dumb , either I will miss this or miss that . Hais . Can't stand it . Anyway , it's over already la . ='((
After that , was stucked in the meeting room till 12:05 . Did nth except talking . LOL . Was about to leave the room for a break when the 2nd shift people came in and SHE was there too . The sight of her spoils my mood . TSK ~
Came home right after school with Shiyi .

-

It's getting colder & colder ; further & further ......

I feel like letting everything go upon seeing Jie's decision . Hais . All Im asking for is just you . It's you that's forever present in my mind . I don't need anything else , really nth . Is that very difficult ? ='(((
Why is it that everytime when Im feeling so contented , you must destroy it ? { I don't understand }

May I noe if our 7-years plan is still valid ? Hais .
Must I really erase all the memories off my mind ?
='(

time: 7:26 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com