/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

-

Stayed back in school for D&T today . Then shun bian wait for Eunice lorhs . It's so rare of me to wait for someone yet she went home without me ! LOL . Was so angry la . But after that when we met up jiu ok liaos . Hahas . She knew I would be angry anyway . LOL LOL . Oh btw , if not for her going home without me , I wouldn't have ran into ZP who kept pestering me (for the sake of his friend) abt some stupid & dumb stuffs which is like so irritating ? Grrr ... I hate it when ppl pesters me non-stop la , especially when u already knew what my answer will be . Forget it , it's over . Lols .
Didn't go back to school for night class today . Don't feel like + by the time I reached home , it was late so , yup . Gotta rush my D&T later . Tmr's the DEADline !!!

-

Seriously , Im tired of all these on and off stuffs already . First the change of heart then the change of attitude .
{ I can sense the difference }

time: 12:21 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com