/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, August 04, 2006

-

Okays , Im dumb . I just read through all my previous posts cos Im damn bored . And Im so upset now . I don't know why the hell did I do such a stupid thing lahs . Arghh ... Fcuk it man .

Anyway , I've realised tt I was sooo happy in the past , unlike now . I've got to admit , the time we've spent altogether ain't long hours but the happiness you gave me back then is definitely more than that . Sighx . Although we do quarrel but no matter what , the problem will be resolved within a few hours , but now , even months of cooling down wouldn't work . Hais .

Has everything really ended ?
Do you still remember all that you've told me before ?
='(((((
Am I really that bad as compared to her ?

/ My happiest days were those spent with you . Imu* I really do .
Im feeling so out of place nowadays but you don't know and you weren't there .

time: 11:49 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com